Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
We deliver financial education & management tools, including savings, rewards & cashback, and budgeting tools to help your people better understand their finances and make decisions that ultimately make their money go further. Our technology is designed to improve the productivity of your workforce and in turn, your business.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Build & Design efficient, secure, and reusable systems and abstractions;
- Writing a new solution using .NET;
- Code review and apply automated tests;
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle;
- Work with the Client’s Team closely;
- Take part in the hiring process;
- Work with the development community to ensure we build sustainable digital products;
- Ensuring efficient delivery of a scrum team ;
- Managing all technical processes, communicating with involved people inside and outside the team;
- Working on critical architectural and technical tasks along with the Solution Architect.
POWER YOU BRING
- 4+ years of experience in developing server-side applications;
- Leading experience would be a plus;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and C#, experience with Web API and REST;
- Experience with MySQL;
- Experience with event-based systems;
- Practical experience in developing cloud applications;
- Experience in building microservices;
- Knowledge of software design patterns, understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices;
- Experience in unit testing;
- English - Upper-Intermediate.