Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Take part in requirements gathering sessions with the stakeholders, conducting research activities on a “Understand” phase;
Create user interfaces based on product requirements, user needs and goals, platform-specific patterns, usability, and UX methods; Validate design hypotheses by conducting user testing sessions or remote user interviews.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM, you will:
- Gather the stakeholder requirements for the product, KPI, and business goals;
- Build your design workflow on the HCD approach;
- Build the product vision and concept based on understanding the product audience, business vision, and main values of the product;
- Collaborate with the UI designers, Business analysts, and development team, delivering all needed artifacts for successful product delivery;
- Base own solutions on requirements, UX activities, usability & platform patterns;
- Be ready to argue your own design decisions in front of Stakeholders, the developer team, or the UI design team;
- Stay up to date on current and new trends in human patterns, design trends, and technology;
- Bringing the natural user experience depends on the platform and services the product will provide;
- Data analysis strategy based on main KPI and event log for validating the solution success.
POWER YOU BRING:
- 2+ years of commercial experience as a UX specialist on both web and mobile applications, responsive layout, and hybrid mobile applications;
- Proficiency in up-to-date design tools (Sketch, Figma, inVision, and/or other prototyping and sketching tools);
- Have a relevant portfolio with previous works clearly showing UX skills;
- Experience in creating IA, user flows, personas, CJM, and other UX artifacts;
- Creating hi-fidelity wireframes, clickable prototypes, assisting in product delivery;
- Understanding how to define business and users' requirements;
- Knowledge of user research methods (both qualitative and quantitative);
- Knowledge of Usability & UCD principles;
- Know how to enhance the user experience with and without access to end-users;
- English — Upper-Intermediate level and higher;
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time-management skills.