Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
You will be a part of the JS Practice and your projects pipeline will include a range of client projects from different business areas. You will take part in support and building from scratch new portals for the company based on the latest technologies in React. Geography of the clients' projects - UK, EU, USA. You will be able to contribute in React competency of the team, use the best JS practices in your daily work.
BEING A PART OF A TEAM
- Participate in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle;
- Build efficient and reusable web systems and abstractions, part of a large scale web development platform;
POWER YOU BRING
- ReactJS production experience (2+ years);
- Solid experience with multiple JS libraries and SPA frameworks (3+ years);
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- Experience with ScrumKanban methodologies;
- Experience with the React Native is a plus;
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (such as AWS or Azure) is a plus;
- English level - Upper Intermediate.