Being part of the opinov8rs family
Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion on Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Following our rapid growth, we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
- Release planning, full release responsibility (including agreements with other parties);
- Work under supervision of Head of PMO;
- Communication with clients and end users;
- Resolving/escalating team’s blockers;
- Cost Management and budget calculation for new projects;
- Moderation of new projects estimation, preparing proposals regarding team composition/skills/budget;
- Reporting to clients and end users regarding progress of projects;
- Scope change requests management;
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks;
- English level - Upper Intermediate/Fluent.
Project Management Experience
5 years of project management experience on a medium size projects with average monthly workload in the range from 12+ people.
Software and Project Management Process Knowledge
- Solid knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Process.
- Has broad knowledge about project management standards and practices, able to perform project manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project phases.
- Proven track to run an organization of 12-25 people.
Project Management Tools, Techniques
- Jira (or relevant systems) - able to configure workflows, access, board settings
- Office package
- Agile related certifications or trainings