Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
As a part of our team, you will be involved in identifying, engaging and attracting top candidates for our potential vacancies and identifying the best way to interact with this level of talent. In this role, you will be a first touching point between the potential candidates and Opinov8.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Introduce Opinov8 company to the candidates market;
- Build trustful relationships with the potential candidates that might be interested in upcoming roles in the near future;
- Build pipelines of potential candidates to meet forecast of required skills across multiple countries
- Pass candidates leads for current and future requirements through to Talent Acquisition Partners
- Keep in touch with the candidates for future perspective;
- Implementing sourcing strategies and sourcing qualified candidates for upcoming projects;
- Responsibility for conducting initial screens of potential candidates;
- Identify and network with passive talent in the market;
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in the ATS/reports;
- Actively work on strategic initiatives that will accelerate the talent team's results and KPI’s.
POWER YOU BRING
- At least 6 months of prior experience sourcing and qualifying candidates for a variety of roles in IT sphere;
- Experience of generating pipelines against forecast skills requirements
- Experience of sourcing candidates across multiple countries
- Ability to source creatively from sources such as job boards, associations, social media and internet searches;
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic);
- Willingness to work in fast-moving, dynamic company culture, and industry;
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, communication and time management skills;
- Results oriented, can-do mentality with exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Good written and spoken English level.