Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
You will be a part of the PMO Team responsible for delivering the projects to the clients. We are in the TOP-10 of the best PMOs of Ukraine by PMI UA Awards. Be sure, you will join the PMO Team with your colleagues' well-defined processes and support. The projects pipeline covers different business fields and various geography (Europe, UK, USA)
BEING PART OF THE TEAM:
• Release planning, full release responsibility (including agreements with other parties)
• Communication with clients and end-users
• Resolving/escalating team’s blockers
• Cost Management and budget calculation
• Moderation of new projects estimation, preparing proposals regarding team composition/skills/budget
• Reporting to clients and end-users regarding the progress of projects
• Scope and change management
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
• Work under the supervision of the Head of PMO
POWER YOU BRING:
• 6+ years of project management experience on medium and large-size projects with an average monthly workload in the range of 20+ people.
• Solid knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle and Software Engineering Processes
• Proven track record to run a project of 20-35 FTE
• Hands-on experience in IT outsourcing projects
• Broad knowledge of project management standards and practices (able to perform project manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing of project phases)
• Well-organized, highly motivated, and able to work effectively on multiple tasks and priorities at once
• Adaptive to changes and attentive to details
• Professional communicator and a team player
• Knowledge of project management software (Jira/Confluence/Azure DevOps) - able to configure workflows, access, board settings
• Microsoft Office packages, planning tools
• PMP certification will be a plus
• English level - Upper-Intermediate (preferably Fluent)