Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Danish product that wants to drive a new era of data-driven productivity, transforming the ability to hear care providers get more customers, meet their needs better, improve clinical care and run a more efficient business operation. The vision is to drive change in the industry and make hearing care providers the best they can be empowering them to reconnect more people with hearing loss to the world. The data-driven, connected solutions cater to all steps of the customer journey and fit the needs of any audiology business, whether you have one or hundreds of locations.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM, you will
- Build & Design efficient, secure, and reusable systems and abstractions
- Writing a new solution using .NET
- Code review and apply automated tests
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle
- Work with the Client’s Team closely
- Take part in the hiring process
- Work with the development community to ensure we build sustainable digital products
- Ensuring efficient delivery of a scrum team
- Managing all technical processes, communicating with involved people inside and outside the team
- Working on critical architectural and technical tasks along with the Solution Architect
POWER YOU BRING
- 4+ years of experience in developing web applications
- Experience with ASP.NET
Core and C#, experience with Web API and REST
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with event-based systems
- Practical experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience in building microservices
- Knowledge of software design patterns, understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices
- Experience in unit testing and following the TDD approach is a must
- English - Upper-Intermediate.