Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Danish product, that want to drive a new era of data-driven productivity transforming the ability of hearing care providers to get more customers, meet their needs better, improve clinical care and run a more efficient business operation. The vision is to drive change in the industry and make hearing care providers the best they can be empowering them to reconnect more people with hearing loss to the world. The data-driven, connected solutions cater to all steps of the customer journey and fit the needs of any audiology business, whether you have one or hundreds of locations.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
• Work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams to understand the features and create comprehensive test plans to verify functionality;
• Estimations of needed QA efforts and participation in the team planning sessions;
• Development of the Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Executions;
• UI, back-end, and mobile functional testing;
• Team and project knowledge base updates and maintenance;
• Working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices;
• Regular meetings with distributed team members.
POWER YOU BRING
• Overall experience in the software development area, at least 3 years;
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, models, and methodologies, with a focus on Agile/SCRUM practices;
• Strong QA theory (testing methods, levels, types, technics);
• Good experience with web and mobile app testing (iOS, Android)
• Knowledge of test artifacts (test scenario, test case, test plan, test strategy, reporting, metrics, etc.);
• Xray experience - nice to have;
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+).