Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
UK-based world leaders in sports spread betting. Bet online today on hundreds of sporting markets with in-play and cash-out available.
You will take part in supporting and building from scratch new portals for the company based on the latest technologies in IOS.
BEING A PART OF THE TEAM
- Build & Design efficient and secure mobile systems and abstractions;
- Building & Documenting the best iOS approaches on the market to high-quality standards;
- Implementing new features according to iOS Architecture patterns
- Participation in the Agile Product Development Life Cycle;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Collaborate with a back-end team to define, design, and ship new features.
POWER YOU BRING
- Extensive iOS development experience (iOS SDK, Xcode, Swift);
- Previous experience in using Rest API;
- An excellent understanding of iOS app architecture and use of design patterns;
- Regularly maintaining code quality and organization;
- Continually suggesting and pitching improvements and enhancements;
- Experience with ScrumKanban methodologies;
- English level - Upper Intermediate.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with SwiftUI or Combine;
- Swift concurrency (async/await pattern).