Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
As a part of a team you will be responsible for office infrastructure support, users support, basic infrastructure systems management, hardware and software maintenance. Perform basic tasks which include such tools as Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, Jenkins, AD, VPN etc., providing support for users in the office and on remote, fixing small problems with hardware equipment, software settings.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Providing Level 1 technical support to end-users (Opinov8 employees);
- Company’s information systems monitoring and incidents escalation;
- User’s PCs deployment and decommissioning;
- User’s PCs software installation/de-installation;
- Maintenance of computer equipment and peripherals.
POWER YOU BRING
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role;
- Knowledge of the structure Intune;
- Experience in Azure AD administration;
- Experience in Jira administration;
- Experience in ServiceDesk and Monitoring systems;
- Experience in user’s PCs administration on Windows, Linux, Mac platforms;
- Experience in configuring and administering Office365 cloud services (Outlook, SharePoint, MS Office);
- Basic skills in computer networks;
- Experience in troubleshooting computer equipment and peripherals issues;
- Intermediate+ level of English (will be used on an everyday basis for communication with an international team)