Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
You will be a part of the Cloud Practice Team, which is responsible for the availability of the product to users and their work revolves around the CI/CD, scaling it as necessary, and designing the code logistics. Your projects pipeline will include a range of client projects and also internal projects for Opinov8.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
You will be involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining various infrastructures and systems across many different Cloud and on-prem providers, migrating to Cloud and solving various scalability challenges that surface along the way, meeting with clients, gathering the requirements, and planning improvements
POWER YOU BRING
- English language, both written and spoken, is good enough to freely communicate with the teams and clients daily.
- Cloud awareness, at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Solid scripting skills in at least one of Python, Bash, Perl, or Groovy.
- Solid skills with operation systems, either Linux or Windows.
From a perfect candidate, we would expect at least some of:
- Solid skills when it comes to continuous integration and continuous deployment, with a focus on security and reliability.
- Understanding of LDAP and/or Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Linux Containers and either Kubernetes or ECS.
- Solid understanding of computer networking, routing, and VPN solutions like Wireguard, IPSec, or OpenVPN.
- Configuration as a Code with Terraform/Terragrunt, Cloudformation, Packer, Ansible, or others.
- Ability to define the problem and address it from start to finish on his own.
- Build things to last, taking into consideration the total costs of ownership, reliability, and reusability of the things he creates.
- Hatred for technical debt and manual execution of easy-to-automate tasks.
- Builds his tools to simplify his and the team's day-to-day operations.
- Challenges the status quo whenever he sees that it would benefit the organization.