Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
The Client is a UK-based leader in Betting. Trading the number of points runs, and goals in different sports the company got a head start back in 1992. Now, this world leader in sports spread betting prides itself on delivering a distinctive platform with all sports, online games, and a high level of customer service.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM, you will
- Build & Design efficient, secure, and reusable systems and abstractions
- Writing solutions using .NET
- Code review and apply automated tests
- Participation in the Agile Product
Development Life Cycle
- Work with the Client’s Team closely
- Take part in the hiring process
- Work with the development community to ensure we build sustainable digital products
POWER YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience in developing server-side applications
- Experience with ASP.NET Core and C#, experience with Web API and REST, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ReactAngular
- Experience with MySQL
- Ready to work with some legacy
- Experience with event-based systems
- Practical experience in developing cloud applications
- Experience in building microservices
- Knowledge of software design patterns, understanding of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in unit testing
- English - Upper-Intermediate