Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to extend the existing development team.
Our client is an Irish company providing a fully integrated AI-driven online ordering system for the hospitality industry. The platform automates various aspects of the hospitality business, including point of sale, online ordering, marketing, staff scheduling, reservations, loyalty, customer service, optimise schedules, tracking inventory levels, resource allocation, etc.
POWER YOU BRING
Main areas of your impact will be:
- Product upsell / cross selling algorithms
- Logistical optimisation, real-time planning of delivery drivers
- Kitchen and stock management, implementation of algorithms that allow forecasting of stock / staff usage and needs
- Algorithmic marketing, real-time events sent to users
To do so, we expect that you have:
- BS / MS or higher in Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics / Artificial Intelligence / Physics or related technical discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in a statistical and/or data science role.
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistics, simulation, optimisation or related fields in the marketing domain solving problem.
- Fluent ability in programming with Python.
- Fluency in applying Data Science methods (including ML) while solving business optimisation problems.
- Experience with versioning systems (e.g. Git).
- Knowledge of basic DevOps tools and methods such as Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in deploying to production and ability to plan a product including broader technical landscape (ability to design and deliver product following modular approach).
- Experience with any cloud provider.