Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
The company is an integrated data platform designed to help charterers, shipowners and operators make smarter decisions based on intelligent insights derived from reliable data.
The platform brings together all owned and third-party data into a simple-to-use ecosystem powered by machine learning that reduces fuel costs improves vessel performance and helps cut and monitor greenhouse gas emissions.
BEING A PART OF THE TEAM
- Be a communicator between the technical team and customer, collaborate with technical experts and business units to determine the best possible solutions;
- Meet with stakeholders to gather and elicitation requirements;
- Analyze client's business requirements and processes through document analysis, interviews, workshops, and workflow analysis;
- Communicate client's business requirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models;
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs and develop business specifications to support these modifications;
- Interview key stakeholders and analyze documents to make product requirements;
- Explore possible use cases and visualize business processes/user cases through flow schemes;
- Make technical specifications for developers;
- Make Jira tasks;
- Update backlog and roadmap;
- Liaise between the business and technical team to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
POWER YOU BRING
- Experience in Business Analysis for at least 2-3 years;
- Experience in creating project documentation (project scope, project vision, etc.);
- Experience with User Stories, Use Cases, Business rules, Functional and Non-Functional Specification,
- Experience with Agile software development;
- Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android);
- Experience with web development;
- Excellent soft skills (communication, presentation, negotiation, etc.);
- Experience with Google Analytics/Firebase;
- Experience in releasing applications to marketplaces;
- Experience with BI tools;
- Experience with data visualization;
- Excellent analytical thinking.