Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Since starting out in 2008 we’ve lent more than £3 billion of mortgages and have helped to put thousands of new or improved homes into the UK housing market. In that time we’ve built a truly international capital base. Today, our funders and investors include pension funds, insurers, and global institutions like HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, and National Australia Bank. And in 2019 we became the first UK Fintech to securitize a portfolio of buy-to-let mortgages. We are a multiple award-winning company and have been proudly profitable since 2015.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
• Work closely and communicate effectively with development and other teams to understand the features and create comprehensive test plans to verify functionality;
• Estimations of needed QA efforts and participation in the team planning sessions;
• Development of the Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plans and Test Executions;
• UI, back-end, and mobile functional testing;
• Team and project knowledge base updates and maintenance;
• Working with the team to review and amend the processes and best practices;
• Regular meetings with distributed team members.
POWER YOU BRING
• Overall experience in the software development area, at least 6+ years;
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, models, and methodologies, with focus on Agile/SCRUM practices;
• Strong QA theory (testing methods, levels, types, technics);
• Good experience with web and mobile app testing (iOS, Android);
• Good Experience in API testing & database
• Knowledge of test artifacts (test scenario, test case, test plan, test strategy, reporting, metrics, etc.);
• Xray experience - nice to have;
• Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+).