Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
Together we will work on the project related to Business Intelligence Service building. Service will be used by existing Opinov8 customers and Opinov8 itself. Accumulating and processing data from Jira, Gitlab, Sonar, HRM system, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc - service will give customers a bird eye view on the current projects state, internal development analytics, financial metrics, marketing analytics. Basically it is a general monitoring system, which covers development metrics, P&L, QA metrics, etc.
The system is being built from scratch - so you will be able to join the team at the very beginning.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- Deliver quality code;
- Participate in code review;
- Work as a part of the team and keep on improving professional knowledge.
POWER YOU BRING
- Passion for technology and knowledge;
- Problem solver and attention to details;
- Familiarity with Browser API, networking, HTML/CSS;
- Familiarity with NodeJS.
Nice to have:
- Creative thinker;
- Ongoing / finished higher technical education;
- Intermediate English and good communication skills;
- Practical development experience in any programming language;
- Familiarity with industry's best practices;
- Understanding of TDD/BDD;
- Familiarity with build and CI frameworks — npm, git.