Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
With decades of experience in health markets and innovative data science, we’re building the premier healthcare market intelligence platform which provides insights for companies, patients, and healthcare practitioners needed for a guided data-driven decision making process.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
We are looking for a Senior Vue.js Developer to help us build the team for the premier healthcare market intelligence platform.
Helping us design and implement the web-solution means greenfield development with solid architecture. You will work closely with Data Pipeline engineers, linking the data API’s into the back and frontend of our systems. You will be analytical and data driven in your role, working as part of a cross functional engineering team.
- Good software engineering principles and practice
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Provide guidance on technology, library and tooling choices to the team for front-end development
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Make code-reviews and be responsible for the features you build
- Focus on writing meaningful, re-usable unit and integration tests
POWER YOU BRING
- 5 years+ in FrontEnd Vue.JS Development
- Proficient with Vue.JS 3
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex/Pinia, Vue Router, and Quasar
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experienced with consuming and designing RESTful API
Good additional skills and experience
- TypeScript experience
- Hands on experience in .Net development
- Docker and Kuberentes