Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
BEING A PART OF THE TEAM
- Help deliver high-quality technology products and Federated Learning services.
- Work on one or more projects to develop web applications for both internal and external users.
- Collaborate with the design team to create an awesome user experience and beautiful web portal.
- Quickly prototype and iterate to refine and improve projects.
- Write tests and learn how to generally ensure application stability and reliability.
- Contribute to client's opensource community.
POWER YOU BRING
- Thorough understanding of intricacies of HTML/CSS.
- Comfortable with React framework.
- Experience creating advanced graphics for analytic applications (e.g., experience with D3, plotly).
- Hyper focused on creating easy to use, responsive interfaces, understands design language.
- Experience working with docker containers.
- Experience setting up and editing AWS services and policies..
- Experience with unit tests and integration testing
- Familiar with web server configurations, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and web security concepts.
- Experience in full life cycle development.
- You have strong experience with coding and debugging.
- You demonstrate a practical understanding of algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Experience developing in a containerized cloud environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Desire to learn and grow as a software engineer.