Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion in Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome-driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind Opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and on our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses.
Our core values and what we look for in our Opinov8rs:
You are Collaborative - which is a key component to being successful in distributed environments.
You are Innovative - it is a requirement that we innovate, as individuals and as a company.
Be Adventurous - courageous people are adventurous, we are hiring and nurturing this quality.
Always Respectful - remember if you don’t respect others they will not respect you.
Inherently Intelligent - it goes without saying we are all intelligent in our own way.
Ultimately Responsible - being responsible is a core personality trait that is needed for us and our clients’ success and ultimately a happy work environment.
This role will play a pivotal role in enhancing Opinov8 brand awareness and reputation within the USA and digital space. By managing and developing social media marketing campaigns, as well as, engaging into social online interaction with the target audience to build up an appealing image of the organization.
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts.
• + 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing Management or similar role.
• Experience with a Technology Service Provider or similar organization.
• Hands-on experience of using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, among others.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.